Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.” —Groucho Marx

Friday, April 1, 2016

March Reading Recap


March was a great month to satisfy my desire for romance reads, with four really good reads.   I loved them all.

















Angela Ford's Still was a short story/murder mystery that incorporated many twists and turns--quite interesting.



And then I read a cozy Christian mystery from Guideposts--Shadows of the Past by Emily Thomas.  These reads are entertaining but not too challenging...enjoyable.



Ethan Cross's Blind Justice was probably the meatiest read of my month.   This novel features a blind investigator whose friendsa and family are threatened by his delving into criminal/terrorist activities.....Very suspenseful with lots of twists and turns.

Last but not least,  Bette Lee Crosby's  The Loft made it into my reading list.    However I failed to read Memory House first as it was the first in the Memory House series.    Dang, I hate when that happens, but I am currently reading Memory House.    Bette Lee  writes what I call Women's Fiction and always leaves the reader stimulated and reflecting on the written word.    Love her writing!




Well that wraps up March and the reading I did.    I hope you had as an enjoyable Month with words and pages as I.     Keep those big eyes reading and so will I.

Hugs

Miss Beth













No comments: