Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.” —Groucho Marx

Monday, January 4, 2016

December Reading Recap

Happy New Year fellow readers.    I didn't succeed with my twenty -five days of Christmas reading this year.    First I took the summer months off and then in early December I received a breast cancer diagnosis, that thoroughly threw my planning into utter chaos.

This diagnosis came just in time for the depressing winter weather we have in Iowa.    I am so looking for sunshiny days and milder temps this year.    I don't want to get depressed.

Anyway, I only read five Christmas stories In December, but I think they were worthy Christmas reads....certainly enjoyable to this reader.   All but one was reviewed during December 2015.   Evergreen Springs will be blogged about during December 2016, but is quite worthy of the read.






















Wishing each and every one of you the best that 2016 has to offer us in the coming year!    May God richly bless you through out the New Year!

and Happy continued Reading!


Miss Beth

No comments: