Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.” —Groucho Marx

Friday, October 11, 2013

What I Read in September

Hello my Peeps!    It looks like I took an almost month long hiatus and only read three books during September.   I started several books, but finished only the three pictured below.   They were enjoyable reads, but somehow, I lost my zeal for reading.  It became work with deadlines and time constraints have changed to where I am unsubscribing from the tours I was participating in.  

I have lots to read on hand, but very little time to dedicate to reading  and blogging.   Hopefully I can resume posting once a week at  the very least.   Time will reveal all things.  Please bear with me as we head  into the holiday season ahead.

Any of these titles are great reads with Recklessly, being a sexually explicit story.   The Space In Between captivated me and Riverstar was the third installment in the River Valley Saga.    You won't go wrong with these titles; they are all entertaining fiction!


Have a wonderful October Readers!


1 comment:

Marjorie/cenya2 said...

Hi Beth, just to let you know I love all your reviews and I look forward to always checking out your site.