Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.” —Groucho Marx

Friday, May 31, 2013

What I read in May


For a month I had a bad head cold, I certainly caught up on reading when I recuperated!!     I couldn't help it, I just felt like I hadn't read anything for way too long.   The best read of my month was definitely the Rocking Chair, which is to be blogged about in August, but if you get a chance, pick it up....it is such a sweet book   and you will love Grandpa John to be sure.

Throw some romance and mystery thrillers in and it was a good month for me...a wide range of exceptionally good books.    I even enjoyed a fun little picture book I will share with my 2 yr old grandbaby.   I think she'll love it and you are never too young to learn to love and respect books.
















I read a couple of Christmas themed stories to be blogged about in December if all goes right.   And I read several fantasy paranormal books ranging from centaurs, immortals, death, and zombies.

I have no lucky winners to announce yet, but keep following as there will be several upcoming books to be given away to a lucky reader.   One drawing is now running for a copy of Cold Killing by Luke Delaney.   Only an hour and fifty minutes left so hurry.   My review can be found here:  http://bethartfromtheheart.blogspot.com/2013/05/cold-killing-by-luke-delaney-pict.html.

I guess that wraps up my month of May in reviewI enjoyed it except for having such a bad and tiring cold.    I hope you are all well and fervently reading.   It's such a pleasurable past time.




No comments: