Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.” —Groucho Marx

Monday, March 19, 2012

EMBRACE by Jessica Shirvington--a review


Well, I am certainly glad I am not locked into one category of reading.   I decided I was going to investigate YA reading with  angel themes.   I was not one bit disappointed with this selection.  Violet Eden was turning seventeen and at that age you came of age if you were a Grigori.    For Violet, who had limited close friends/family, her entire life changed at seventeen.   People were not who they seemed and apparently neither was she.   She was Grigori, half angel/half human, and if Grigori, then also a protector of the human race.  She has the freedom of choice to reject being a Grigori or to embrace.   And with everyone thinking they have a say in this decision, did she really have the freedom to choose?   Follow her journey and find out for yourself.   The book is well thought out with a lot of action and some otherworldly red hot romance as well!  I am already anxious for September 1 release of book #2 ENTICE.   And yes, I was up all night to finish it.

No comments: