Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.” —Groucho Marx

Friday, February 10, 2012

Sad Day for a Potter fan


It is a sad day this is. I have finished the 7th and final Harry Potter book. I never wanted the series to end and I am so sorry it has come to the end for me. The seventh book was filled with more magical adventures for Harry and his friends, Ron and Hermione, Luna and Neville and countless others. And he who must not be named is finally defeated by his own hand. All good things must come to an end, but really? I am sure this series will be read again and again. Another series whose theme shouts good vs evil and good triumphs! J K Rowling is a fantastic author and I’m thankful for such a gripping series.

I can only dream to become as great a writer as she is. But I have started a new writing. It is called Divided Heart and it is about things I have some experience with JDI_JDI_Just do it, I am, I am!!!

Will share more later! Keep reading friends!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Beth. I would like to know more about Divided Heart. How is the writing going? I ask this because from your post it seemed as if it came hot on the heels from Deathly Hallows. Was that the inspiration. Please share with us. By the way, I came to you via Book Blogs.

Unknown said...

Hi Gwynneth,

No it is not inspired by Deathly Hallows....just started as I finished the Potter series. It's not going all that well....seems like I do more thinking than actually writing. But this too shall pass. Actually it is about a wishy washy mind and the trouble that can lead to. Thanks for asking!