Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.” —Groucho Marx

Monday, December 22, 2008

Merry Christmas


Greetings to those who have found their way to my blog! Wishing you and yours the happiest of holidays....go out and make some memories this holiday season! Christmas in my book is a time to grab a cup of quiet and count my many blessings! First I am so thankful to have found my life partner, best friend forever, husband Miff. He is awesome and talented and my one true love. Ok he has his faults like anyone else, but the good in him makes it easy to overlook the bad. We have two wonderful children, Michael and Amanda who are truly blessings in this old gal's life. My son can make me laugh without a whole lot of effort, and I need that. My daughter is always there to help me with whatever I need and I appreciate her dedication. They are both good kids and married equally good people, Joyce and Erik. Now the fruition of these marriages are my three fabulous grandsons, Storm, Noah and Kane! They are the joy of my life...who would have thought grandchildren would be so wonderful. It is the reward of growing old to have grandchildren, trust me.


In fact one of the grandest part of aging is to have accumulated a lot of friends and relatives through out the years, each and everyone of whom has brought their own special blend of friendship into our lives. From my parents to cousins and friends along the way, I'm wishing you the best of the holiday season and time to count your own blessings during this holiday season.

No comments: